The Qbix Centre at Northside Crossing is excited to announce the expansion of additional memberships at their coworking space in North Macon.
Located just minutes from I-75 and providing easy access to downtown Macon or The Shoppes at River Crossing, the Qbix Centre is located adjacent to many of Macon’s fine neighborhoods, schools and shopping areas.
“As long-time residents of Macon, we were excited to begin our coworking concept here in Macon and hope the Centre adds to the rich and diverse culture”, said C.L. Davidson, the Qbix Centre managing partner. “The demand for additional coworking membership levels became apparent and we are happy to add the “dedicated workspace” to our list of offerings.”
In 2016, Phase 1 of the Qbix Centre was completed and to date, has reached a 50% coworking occupancy rate prompting the addition of Phase 2. At the completion of Phase 2, the facility will encompass 6,700 SF on two floors with a total investment of more than $800,000.
The Qbix Centre coworking spaces are extremely bright and open, featuring partial glass walls and plenty of natural and LED lighting to help energize the space and literally brighten your days. Modern décor and high ceilings provide a great environment for lofty new ideas. All workspaces feature powered sit/stand desks encouraging healthy habits. Glass whiteboards abound for creative thinkers.
The Qbix Centre FEATURES:
- 6,700 SQ FT of creative shared office space built in 2016.
- 10 dedicated powered sit/stand desks, including lockable storage cabinets and chairs. (6 additional in phase 2)
- 8 private offices with acoustical art panels and acoustical ceiling treatments for decoration and noise reduction, personal locks, powered sit/stand desks, chairs, and seating for up to 2 guests. Offices seat 3-4 people, including 2 guests. These offices range between 120 and 190 square feet each. Each office also has a 4’ x 6’ or 4’ x 8’ glass whiteboard for jotting down those ideas. (4 more private offices will follow in phase 2).
- 1 conference room, including a TV, glass whiteboard, conference phone, HDMI and wireless display hookups. (An additional 280 square foot meeting/training room with seating for up to 13 will follow in phase 2).
- Kitchenette equipped with Keurig coffeemaker, refrigerator, microwave, drinks, ice maker and bar seating.
- Outside patio area with seating to enjoy nice spring and fall days.
- Free 300 Mbps download high-speed internet, wired and WiFi. All other utilities and janitorial are free as well.
- Free parking right outside the door.
- High speed printing and copy capabilities.
- Space is secure and accessible 7 days a week, 24 hours/day.
For more information about the Qbix Centre or the membership options, please visit our website at qbixcentre.com, or stop by for a tour of what will hopefully be your new favorite place to be creative.